Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Documentary on Anthony's Adventure!

Dear Friends, I know I have inundated you with the Grand Canyon hike stuff and probably driving you nuts but please bear with me. Two award winning producers, Jeremy & Carrie Simmons, (Travel with Kids, PBS) caught wind of Anthony's story and would like to produce a documentary. They are amazing people who truly "get it" and I would be honored for them to tell our story. They are doing a crowd funding campaign on Kickstarter so PLEASE take a moment to click on the site and watch the quick video. If there is some way you can support us, you will be helping us raise awareness for all boys with DMD. No donation is too small. Please check it out and help spread the word. I would be so grateful.

Click here to see the campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment